Managing your customer accounts is a breeze with Service Fusion. Easily access customer's contact information, set their personal communication preferences, billing terms, store private and public notes, track referral sources and a lot more.
- Create multiple customer contacts, phone numbers & email addresses
- Setup multiple service locations & credit cards on file
- Store equipment information, documents, images & view history at a glance
Create estimates and jobs in seconds with pre-populated product and service line items. Add documents and pictures, rate opportunities with stars and schedule on-site visits by dragging your cursor over a time slot on the calendar.
- Email estimates & job confirmations to customers using pre-set email templates
- Track referral sources and assign jobs to sales reps for commission calculation
- Assign estimates & jobs to projects, track labor & drive time
Our drag & drop dispatch grid allows you to easily assign work to your mobile workforce. Dispatch job information to your field workers' mobile phones with just a few clicks either via text messages or via our mobile web app.
- Visual scheduler with drag & drop capability for scheduling & assignment
- View jobs and estimates on a map before assigning them to workers
- Call and text your field workers directly from the dispatch module with just a few clicks
With our integrated invoicing and payment processing system you can convert jobs to invoices with a single click and receive payments against those invoices directly within the system. No need to use a third-party application.
- Create invoices for a single job or multiple jobs on the same invoice
- Accept credit card payments using a built-in, free, payment gateway
- Receive credit card, check, cash or any other form of payment against invoices and jobs
Keep your accounting system up to date without having to press a single extra button.
- Bi-directional sync of customers, products & services
- Automatic synchronization of job deposits, invoices and payments
- Automatic updates pushed to QuickBooks when changes are made in Service Fusion
Manage your stock inventory using our built-in inventory system. Create multi-item purchase orders, assign them to multiple warehouses and optionally enter serial numbers for those items that need to be tracked.
- Supports serialization of inventory
- Receive items into multiple warehouses on the same inventory order
- Simple clock in/clock out features inside the administration system and mobile app
- Payroll calculation based on hourly pay settings
- Calculate regular and overtime pay on a daily or weekly basis
Run pre-built sales revenue and sales commissions reports or create your own based on the custom report criteria.
- Generate sales reports by customer or service tech
- Create sales commissions reports by sales rep/agent or by service tech
Improve customer satisfaction and increase loyalty with automated notifications and reminders.
- Automatically let your customers know when the tech is headed their way
- Remind them of upcoming service appointments the night before or morning of visit
- Communicate with your field workforce by text directly from the system
Our system has an array of preferences that allow you to customize the way certain information appears on screen, in email, voice and text communications. It also allows you to set user-specific permissions for each of the system's many modules.
- Setup your services, products, phone number, date and time formats
- Restrict users from accessing certain areas of the system