But you have your choice of providers, so what makes Service Fusion the right bet for your business?
Learn how Service Fusion provides 360-degree field service management support and creates better customer experiences. Read on, or download a PDF of the infographic.
- See how your business is running
- Make changes to schedules, customer data, and more
- Send out service tickets to deploy technicians
- Technical support
- Servicecall.ai, our phone tracking and routing system that allows Service Fusion to forward calls to software. From the moment the call is made, create jobs and estimates within Service Fusion.
- GPS fleet tracking, to keep track of where technicians are with real-time visibility and trip history. Get insights about idle time, drive time, and trip history, with a breadcrumb trail to see how many miles have been driven by the entire team and their driving behaviors. GPS fleet tracking helps you determine whether or not to bring on more vehicles for your fleet, cut down on idle time, and balance worker drive time.
- Mobile app, with real-time messaging and other vital features. Technicians can receive work orders directly from their worker app, add notes, complete their tasks, and notify customers when they're on the way.
- FusionPay invoicing and payments, available immediately following each job. Once they complete a job, technicians can start invoicing and scan customer credit cards directly. With direct integration with the admin system, accounting knows what’s been invoiced versus what’s been paid in full. Learn more about FusionPay.
- Fusion Drive—similar to Google Drive, Dropbox, or Apple iCloud—that provides file storage and shares documents or folders with customers at no additional cost
- A complementary customer email broadcast for mass emails
Service Fusion Works for You
Keeping track of drivers, jobs, and customer needs gets chaotic, especially in a remote-forward world. Trust an all-in-one solution that works for both sides from Service Fusion.
Our field service management solution features include: